- Zohula flip flops were born from the desire for an extremely comfortable but practical flip flop for charities such as street pastors, street angels and rehabilitation centres where they could be used to help people who were unable to walk in bare feet. Zohula originals are still available today and continue to be supplied to these charities helping them continue with their valuable work.
- The first pair of Zohulas for weddings were worn in 2014 by a happy beach wedding bride and her bridesmaids. The unique heart embossed sole gently massaging the foot as they walked along the beach. The heart pattern and glitter strap have today become instantly recognisable as Zohula wedding flip flops and favoured by the most discerning of brides. From these beginnings Zohula rapidly became the leading brand for brides.
- In 2015 Zohula launched Just Married flip flops, created by brides wanting to leave a lasting imprint in the sand announcing that she has just married. These amazing flip flops have become the latest trend to have for all brides getting married abroad or to take with them on their beach honeymoon.
- Never forgetting its roots and in response to customers feedback, we are always introducing new designs to our range. Please come back and visit us to see our inspiring range of flip flops.
- Zohula are proud to support the Hawaiian Wildlife fund http://wildhawaii.org/. Hawai’i Wildlife Fund is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the conservation of Hawaii’s native wildlife through research, education and advocacy. By buying our flip flops you are helping us support this worthwhile cause.